Fairbanks North Star County Criminal & Court Records
People of Fairbanks North Star Borough can access to the court files with the exception of some files of confidential nature such as juvenile case files where only parties are allowed to obtain the records. The copies of the records can be obtained from the Record’s Department or the Clerk of the court by paying fee of 25 cents per page and $5.00 per document in case of certified document. In some cases an extra $15.00 are charged as research fee on hourly basis. These documents can be requested in writing on the form available in downloadable format from the website of Alaska court system. The request to be made in person or via mail and no emails are accepted.
101 Lacey St
Fairbanks, AK 99701-4761
907-452-9277 907-452-9330 8AM-4:30PM Jurisdiction Felony, Misdemeanor, Civil, Eviction, Small Claims, Probate
- Criminal Records
- Required Informationname, years to search, DOB
- Years AvailableCriminal records computerized from 1988, on microfiche, archived and on index from 1900s
- Record Retrieval MethodsIn person, online
- Civil Records
- Required Informationname, years to search
- Years Available Civil records on computer from 1984, prior on docket books/ microfiche.
Fill out the Fairbanks North Star county background checks form to request a criminal background report.