Floyd County Criminal & Court Records
The Superior Court of Floyd Georgia State allows the general public to have access to the Court Records by subscribing to the Judicial Information System maintained by the Unified Judicial System of State of Georgia. Subscription fee is imposed along with some small fee for viewing, downloading or for getting the print outs of the results Whosoever subscribe to the system can have access to the cases including attorney case information, trail court dockets, civil and criminal cases, traffic and outstanding alias warrants etc. However the military cases and military discharges are not open for public view.
PO Box 1110
#3 Government Plaza, #101
Rome, GA 30163
706-291-5190 706-233-0035 8AM-5PM Jurisdiction Felony, Misdemeanor, Civil
- Criminal Records
- Required Informationname, years to search, signed release
- Years AvailableCriminal records on computer since 1/96; prior on docket books back to 1833
- Record Retrieval MethodsIn person only
- Civil Records
- Required Informationname, years to search
- Years Available Civil records on computer from 1984, prior on docket books/ microfiche.
Fill out the Floyd county background checks form to request a criminal background report.
Floyd County Court Recorder Offices
County Superior Court Clerk
PO Box 1110
Rome, GA 30162-1110
|Record Availability||Separate indices to search include liens, UCCs. Records indexed on a public use terminal back to 10/1984.|
3 Government Plaza, #103
Rome, GA 30162