Indian River County Criminal & Court Records
The Circuit and County Courts of Indian river, Florida offer access to general public to the Court Records for view only and no copies are available except to the parties to the claim. Copies of the records are available on request made on the prescribed from downloaded from the Florida Court System Website by visiting the Records Department or the Clerk of District Court or through mail however emails are not entertained along with the appropriate payment. A fee of $1.00 is payable in case of certified document is requested where if uncertified document is request then 15 cents per one-sided page of 14” x 8 ½” or lesser and additional 5 cents for the two sided page is payable.
PO Box 1028
Vero Beach, FL 32961
772-770-5185 772-770-5008 8:30AM-5PM Jurisdiction Felony, Misdemeanor, Civil, Eviction, Small Claims, Probate
- Criminal Records
- Required Informationname, years to search, DOB; also helpful: address, SSN, race, sex
- Years AvailableCriminal records on computer (Felony since 1986, Misdemeanor since 1983), both archived since 1925
- Record Retrieval MethodsMail, in person, online
- Civil Records
- Required Informationname, years to search; also helpful: address
- Years Available Civil records on computer from 1984, prior on docket books/ microfiche.
Fill out the Indian River county background checks form to request a criminal background report.
Indian River County Court Recorder Offices
Indian River County
PO Box 1028
Vero Beach, FL 32961-1028
|Record Availability||All recorded documents are in one master index. Records indexed on a public use terminal back to 20/3/83.|
2000 16th Ave
Vero Beach, FL 32960