Ketchikan Gateway County Criminal & Court Records
People of Ketchikan Gateway Borough can have access to the records of the Superior and District Court by requesting in writing and not through email; the Court Clerk or the Record’s Department on the form downloadable from the website of the Court System. In order to get the copies of the record a fee of 25 cents and $5.00 for ordinary and certified documents respectively is charged. Whereas in special cases $15.00 per hour fee is charged as research fee.
415 Main, Rm 400
Ketchikan, AK 99901-6399
907-225-3195 907-225-7849 8AM-4:30PM M-TH, 9AM-4:30PM F Jurisdiction Felony, Misdemeanor, Civil, Eviction, Small Claims, Probate
- Criminal Records
- Required Informationname, years to search, DOB
- Years AvailableCriminal records computerized from 1983, on microfiche from 1972 to 1989, index from 1972
- Record Retrieval MethodsMail, in person, online
- Civil Records
- Required Informationname, years to search
- Years Available Civil records on computer from 1984, prior on docket books/ microfiche.