Rock Island County Criminal & Court Records
The Circuit Court of Rock Island is reachable for public assessment on the routine business hours. The record is accessible for everyone and they can ask through email/ on telephone/ or via person visiting the Clerk’s office and request for the same. The Custodian of the Records is answerable to facilitate the common public for the provision of access or even the copies of the records whether certified or uncertified. These facilities however are provided on the payment of some fees arranged by the court.
PO Box 5230
210 15th St
Rock Island, IL 61204-5230
309-786-4451 309-786-3029 8AM-4:30PM Jurisdiction Felony, Misdemeanor, Civil, Eviction, Small Claims, Probate Notes Search fee includes both the civil and criminal indexes.
- Criminal Records
- Required Informationname, years to search, DOB
- Years AvailableCriminal records computerized from 1989, index books from 1950s
- Record Retrieval MethodsMail, in person, online
- Civil Records
- Required Informationname, years to search
- Years Available Civil records on computer from 1984, prior on docket books/ microfiche.
Fill out the Rock Island county background checks form to request a criminal background report.
Rock Island County Court Recorder Offices
Rock Island County
PO Box 3067
Rock Island, IL 61204
|Record Availability||All recorded documents are in one master index. Records indexed on a public use terminal back to 1982.|
210 15th St, 2nd Fl
Rock Island, IL 61201