Wayne County Criminal & Court Records
Superior & State CourtClick here to run on-site court house search
The Superior & State Court of Wayne County, Georgia State entertains the general public by giving them access to the Court Records through Judicial Information System run by the Unified Judicial System. The records of almost all types of cases including civil, criminal, family, traffic, trial court dockets etc is allowed by subscribing to the system on payment of joining fee along with small fee for printing, downloading or viewing the results. However no one can be allowed to access to the military discharges or the military cases.
PO Box 920
Jesup, GA 31598
912-427-5930 912-427-5939 8:30AM-5PM Jurisdiction Felony, Misdemeanor, Civil
- Criminal Records
- Required Informationname, years to search, DOB
- Years AvailableCriminal records on computer, on docket books from 1810
- Record Retrieval MethodsIn person only
- Civil Records
- Required Informationname, years to search
- Years Available Civil records on computer from 1984, prior on docket books/ microfiche.
Fill out the Wayne county background checks form to request a criminal background report.
Wayne County Court Recorder Offices
County Superior Court Clerk
PO Box 920
Jesup, GA 31598-0920
|Record Availability||Separate indices to search include deed, plat, mortgage. Records indexed on a public use terminal back to 1994.|
174 N Brunswick St
Jesup, GA 31546