On-Site County Court Records Search
Find Nearly Any U.S. Court Record Online!
Many court records are not digitized yet, which means the only way to obtain these records is by going to the actual courthouses.
With PeopleSmart, you can bypass this hard work and simply file a request online. Someone from our network of court-runners will go retrieve the records and then send you the results. Average response time is 38 hours.
Criminal Records include:
- Violent crimes
- Theft and robbery
- Drugs and alcohol
- Sexual offenses
- Some traffic violations
Civil Records include:
- Liens and judgments
- Child custody
- Civil rights violations
- County courts can usually provide records going back as far as 7-10 years. Older records are very unlikely to be found.
If no records are found, you will still be charged for the researcher's time.
- Your order and search are confidential. The search subject will not be notified.
- Payments are safely encrypted on 128-bit SSL and verified by Verisign.
- Records from New York, North Dakota, and South Dakota are not available.
- The average turnaround time from order to delivery is 38 hours. View average time by state.
- If a request is not fulfilled within 7 days your search fee will be refunded (while rare, this can happen if a county is backlogged with requests).
- Searches can be conducted for lawfully permitted reasons only and must be compliant with our Terms of Service.
- PeopleSmart is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Learn more about FCRA restrictions.
- Have a question? Contact us.