Hire a Court Runner
Retrieve nearly any U.S. court record directly from the court house
- County courts can usually provide records going back as far as 7-10 years. Older records are very unlikely to be found.
- If no records are found, you will still be charged for the researcher's time.
- Your order and search are confidential. The search subject will not be notified.
- Payments are safely encrypted on 128-bit SSL and verified by Verisign.
- Records from New York, North Dakota, and South Dakota are not available.
- The average turnaround time from order to delivery is 38 hours. View average time by state.
- If a request is not fulfilled within 7 days your search fee will be refunded (while rare, this can happen if a county is backlogged with requests).
- is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Learn more about FCRA restrictions.
- Have a question? Contact us.