Aleutian Islands County Criminal & Court Records
The Unalaska District Court of Aleutian Islands Offers records for most of the cases like civil, criminal, probate and small claims with the exceptional to the juvenile matters which are confidential and only available to the parties. Requests should be made in writing to the Clerk or the Record’s Department. No emails are allowed. The fee for copies is 25 cents per page and the certified copy can be obtained @ $5.00 and $15.00 is the research fee per hour. The Request Form can be found on the Alaska Court System website.
PO Box 245
Unalaska, AK 99685-0245
907-581-1266 907-581-2809 8AM-4:30PM Jurisdiction Felony, Misdemeanor, Civil Notes For more about the area, visit http://www.aleutianseast.org/.
- Criminal Records
- Required Informationname, years to search, DOB
- Years AvailableCriminal records computerized from 1992.
- Record Retrieval MethodsIn person, online
- Civil Records
- Required Informationname, DOB
- Years Available Civil records on computer from 1984, prior on docket books/ microfiche.