Haines County Criminal & Court Records
The District Court of Haines Borough offers records of some cases except juvenile cases. Records are available on request made on the prescribed from downloaded from the Alaska Court System Website by visiting the Records Department or the Clerk of District Court or through mail however emails are not entertained along with the appropriate payment. A fee of 25 cents per page in case of normal document requested and $5.00 per certified document is payable. In specific cases an additional fee of $15.00 per hour is imposed as research fee.
PO Box 169
Haines, AK 99827-0169
907-766-2801 907-766-3148 8AM-N, 1-4:30PM Jurisdiction Misdemeanor, Civil Actions under $50,000, Small Claims Notes Felony cases are at Juneau Superior & District Court.
- Criminal Records
- Required Informationname, years to search; also helpful: address, DOB, SSN
- Years AvailableCriminal records on computer since 1993, index from 1960s
- Record Retrieval MethodsPhone, fax, mail, in person, online
- Civil Records
- Required Informationname, years to search; also helpful: address
- Years Available Civil records on computer from 1984, prior on docket books/ microfiche.