Harvey County Criminal & Court Records
District CourtClick here to run on-site court house search
The District Courts records for Harvey County are made available to interested parties in a number of ways. Records can be retrieved online through a free search service provided on the court web page. To obtain copies of records, visit the search counter or submit a records request by mail. Requests must include the name searched, date of birth, and the type of record searched. Searches requested by mail must include a payment and a self addressed envelope.
PO Box 665
Newton, KS 67114-0665
316-284-6890 316-283-4601 9AM-5PM Jurisdiction Felony, Misdemeanor, Civil, Eviction, Small Claims, Probate
- Criminal Records
- Required Informationname, years to search, DOB; also helpful-SSN, signed release
- Years AvailableCriminal records computerized since 1960s, archived from 1800s
- Record Retrieval MethodsMail, fax, in person, online
- Civil Records
- Required Informationname, years to search
- Years Available Civil records on computer from 1984, prior on docket books/ microfiche.
Fill out the Harvey county background checks form to request a criminal background report.
Harvey County Court Recorder Offices
PO Box 687
Newton, KS 67114-0687
|Record Availability||Separate indices to search include tract books. Records indexed back to 1872.|
800 N Main
Newton, KS 67114