Kodiak Island County Criminal & Court Records
For having access to the Superior & District Court records in Kodiak Island Borough, a person may contact the Court Clerk or the Record’s Department. S/he can request in writing on the prescribed form available at the Alaska Court System Website however no emails are entertained. The copy of records is provided for 25 cents per page for normal documents and $5 per document in case of certified documents. In some cases however an additional fee of $15 per hour is charged as research fee.
204 Mission Rd, Rm 124
Kodiak, AK 99615-7312
907-486-1600 907-486-1660 8AM-4:30PM M,T,TH,F; 9AM-4:30PM W Jurisdiction Felony, Misdemeanor, Civil, Eviction, Small Claims, Probate
- Criminal Records
- Required Informationname, years to search; also helpful: address, DOB, SSN
- Years AvailableCriminal records computerized from 1982, on microfiche, index and archived from 1959
- Record Retrieval MethodsMail, fax, in person, online
- Civil Records
- Required Informationname, years to search; also helpful: address
- Years Available Civil records on computer from 1984, prior on docket books/ microfiche.