Matanuska Susitna County Criminal & Court Records
General access is permitted to the court records in Matanuska-Susitna Borough to public. A person in need of copy of any document may contact the Court Clerk or the Record’s Department in person and request for the copy of the required document on the form available at the website of the Court System. For this purpose some fee is imposed which is as follow: a. 25 cent per page for normal document, b. $5.00 for certified document and c. $15.00 per hour for special cases research fee.
435 S Denali St
Palmer, AK 99645-6437
907-746-8181 907-746-4151 8AM-4:30PM M-F; 9AM-N Sat Jurisdiction Felony, Misdemeanor, Civil, Eviction, Small Claims, Probate
- Criminal Records
- Required Informationname, years to search; also helpful: address, DOB, SSN
- Years AvailableCriminal records computerized from 1988, on microfiche, archived and index from 1974
- Record Retrieval MethodsMail, in person, online
- Civil Records
- Required Informationname, years to search; also helpful: address
- Years Available Civil records on computer from 1984, prior on docket books/ microfiche.