North Slope County Criminal & Court Records
The North Slope Borough Superior & District Court allow access to public to courts records for civil as well as criminal cases but not the juvenile cases. Any person in need of court records can request in writing to the Court Clerk and pay the fee of $5 per document for certified documents and in case of non-certified document 25 cents per page. For special cases an additional fee of $15 per hour is applied as research fee.
PO Box 270
1250 Agvik St, 2nd Fl
Barrow, AK 99723-0270
907-852-4800 907-852-4804 8AM-4:30PM except Weds 9AM-4:30PM Jurisdiction Felony, Misdemeanor, Civil, Eviction, Small Claims, Probate
- Criminal Records
- Required Informationname, years to search; also helpful: address, DOB, SSN
- Years AvailableCriminal records computerized from 1983, prior on microfiche. Hard copies go back only 5 years.
- Record Retrieval MethodsFax, mail, in person, online
- Civil Records
- Required Informationname, years to search; also helpful: address
- Years Available Civil records on computer from 1984, prior on docket books/ microfiche.