Northwest Arctic County Criminal & Court Records
To gain access to the records of Superior & District court of Northwest Arctic Borough a person may contact the Court Clerk or the Records Department in person and request in writing on the prescribed for the provision of any record of the civil or criminal cases but not juvenile cases as access to the records of juvenile cases is only permissible to the parties to the case. The copies of record are available on the payment of $5 per document for certified copies and 25 cent per page for uncertified records. In case some research is required then an additional fee of $15 per hour is applied.
PO Box 317
605 3rd Ave
Kotzebue, AK 99752-0317
907-442-3208 907-442-3974 8AM-4:30PM Jurisdiction Felony, Misdemeanor, Civil, Eviction, Small Claims, Probate Notes This court holds records for the closed Magistrate Court formerly in Ambler, Kiana, Pt. Hope, Selawick and Noorvik.
- Criminal Records
- Required Informationname, years to search, DOB; also helpful: SSN
- Years AvailableCriminal records computerized from 1983, prior records on microfiche, archived and index from 1966 on microfilm
- Record Retrieval MethodsMail, fax, in person, online
- Civil Records
- Required Informationname, years to search
- Years Available Civil records on computer from 1984, prior on docket books/ microfiche.