Wrangell County Criminal & Court Records
General access is permitted to the Wrangell Superior & District court records in Wrangell-Petersburg to public. A person in need of copy of any document may contact the Court Clerk or the Record’s Department in person and request for the copy of the required document on the form available at the website of the Court System. For this purpose some fee is imposed which is as follows: x. 25 cent per page for normal document, xx. $5.00 for certified document and xxx. $15.00 per hour for special cases research fee.
PO Box 869
Wrangell, AK 99929-0869
907-874-2311 907-874-3509 8AM-4:30PM Jurisdiction Felony, Misdemeanor, Civil, Eviction, Small Claims, Probate Notes The TDD office can be reached at 800-770-8255.
- Criminal Records
- Required Informationname, years to search, DOB
- Years AvailableCriminal records computerized from 1988, on microfiche and card files from 1959, archived from 1900s
- Record Retrieval MethodsPhone, fax, mail, in person, online
- Civil Records
- Required Informationname, years to search
- Years Available Civil records on computer from 1984, prior on docket books/ microfiche.